The best teen nose job is done by an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. A nose job is an outpatient procedure done under general anesthesia. This means you go to where the surgery is done and then go home the same day.
Best teen nose surgeon in Charlotte
The “best teen nose job,” which doctors call teen rhinoplasty, can be very simple or very complex. When done correctly by an experienced surgeon, it can make a big difference in how a person looks.
When can teens have a rhinoplasty?
Teen nose jobs should be done only when the nose has reached its adult size. This normally happens at about age 15 or 16 for girls. It usually happens a year or so later for boys.
What are some of the types of rhinoplasty?
Types of rhinoplasty include:
- Removing a hump on the nose
- Straightening the bridge
- Reshaping the nose’s tip
- Increasing or decreasing the size of the nostrils
- Correcting the nose after an injury
- Opening breathing passages
- Making the nose bigger or smaller
- Nose jobs can be done to change how you look or for medical reasons. For example, some people may need surgery to repair a problem with the cartilage that divides one nostril from the other. Others may just want to make their nose smaller.
What are the risks of rhinoplasty?
Teen nose job and any type of surgery has risks. These include bleeding, infection, and allergic reaction to anesthesia. Risks of rhinoplasty include:
- Scarring at the base of the nose
- Bursting of small blood vessels on the skin’s surface
- Permanent nerve damage
- Need for a second or third operation
Before getting a nose job, teens and their parents or guardians should talk extensively with the surgeon and weigh all of the risks and benefits. Honest communication between you, your parents, and the surgeon are very important to the success of the operation.
Best surgeon for the best teen nose job in Charlotte
For the best teen nose job available, you should look for a surgeon who is experienced in plastic surgery of the nose and who has a reputation for achieving patient satisfaction. It’s best to have the procedure done in an accredited facility. If you have a complication, an experienced surgeon working with a well-trained team will be able to assess and correct the situation.
You should talk to your surgeon in advance to describe your goals and learn about the risks and benefits. We are glad to have a lengthy talk with you and take you through all you need to know about teen rhinoplasty. Contact us today! Dr. Sean Freeman at Only Faces, Charlotte’s most experienced rhinoplasty surgeon and top facial plastic surgeon are your best local surgeon.