What exactly does the best nose job surgeon do when you contact them in Charlotte, NC?
- Nose reduction: If you feel that your nose size is too big, you can contact a nose job surgeon to reduce it. They achieve this by removing some cartilages or some bones in the nose.
- Augmentation of the nose: Augmentation involves increasing the nose size. The rhinoplasty surgeon uses grafting method by taking cartilages from other body parts such as the ear or bones form the elbow, such that it does not affect you in any way. They, in turn, add it to rebuild your nose to a larger size.
- Nose reshaping: This involves total reshaping of the nose. The nose job surgeon does that by breaking some of the bones in the nose and making some rearrangements to the cartilages.
- Changing the nose angle: The nose angle has to do more with the nose tips. The nose job surgeon will make the nose point straight as it should be.
Types of Rhinoplasty
Here is a categorizing of rhinoplasty according to the way the best nose job surgeon conducts the surgery. The way the surgeon will do the surgery depends on how complicated your case is. Here is a broad division:
- Open Rhinoplasty: As the name implies, open rhinoplasty, for more complicated cases, involves cutting the nose open. There will be more visible scars, post the surgery and swellings, which would later heal over time. Open rhinoplasty is mostly done for total nose reshaping.
- Closed rhinoplasty: In closed rhinoplasty, as the name implies, there is no open cut. The surgeon does all the operations without splitting the nose open. For this type, you don’t get any scar visible scar after the procedure because everything is internal. There would not be many swellings either. The process can be done for nose reduction surgery.