Your face is the first thing you notice when you meet someone. Your nose is in the middle of your face, so a very obvious thing to see. Teens may not be happy with their nose and want a nose job for cosmetic reasons. Here is a further dive into why teens do the surgery:
- Removal of Hump: It is not so uncommon to see people with humps on the nose. A lot of teens see it as a form of disfigurement. Teen rhinoplasty surgeons specialize in cases like this, although it is more like a medical reason.
- To make the nose smaller or bigger: This is another very popular reason teens do rhinoplasty. If you feel that your nose is too big or too small, you should not feel down or intimidated about it. A nose job would give you a perfect fix.
- Correcting a nose injury: Teens are more prone to nose injuries than adults are, it is because teens are generally more active than adults. Teens play a lot, especially boys. A large percentage of broken nose is common among teenagers. Little do they know that teen rhinoplasty surgeons are there to correct their nose injuries.
- Reshaping the tip of the nose: This reason cuts across all age grades. You feel that the tip of your nose is too pointy or not straight, and you can make adjustments to that with a rhinoplasty.
- Adjusting the nostrils’ size: The nostrils being big is another major case that disfigures a lot of teenagers. It is almost entirely different from when the whole nose is big. It is deemed as embarrassing. Not to worry, teen rhinoplasty surgeons are experts in the game.
In Charlotte, NC, as eager as you may want to get a nose job, you should be careful about where you seek your surgery. Getting a nose job must be from an experienced professional. Several things could go wrong; that is why you should consult Charlotte’s most experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. Contact Dr. Sean Freeman at Only Faces, Charlotte’s most experienced rhinoplasty surgeon and top facial plastic surgeon to find which the best procedure for you is, and how to proceed.