Rhinoplasty can be otherwise known as a nose job. It is a surgery performed on the nose either for cosmetic reasons or medical problems. This medical procedure can enhance your natural beauty if done for aesthetic reasons. It will significantly improve your facial features. The best nose job surgery experts can examine you and describe changes that will make you look fantastic. On the other hand, you could also feel the need for surgery due to medical conditions. Nose disfigurement and difficulty breathing are two reasons why people could need a nose job. A nose job is ideal for people who are healthy and have no underlying health issues. Aging can also affect the nose’s skin and make it look longer. Undergoing a nose job can help address this. If you feel a need to have a nose job for any reason, you can contact the best rhinoplasty surgery experts in Charlotte, NC.
What are the types of techniques that nose job surgery experts use?
There are two ways that nose job experts can perform the surgery. They include:
- Closed method: The surgeon will not create any external incision. This technique will make you heal faster as the internal tissues are not disturbed.
- Open method: In this method, the surgeon will make an incision in the skin dividing the two nostrils. This way, the surgeon gets to see the nose’s structure internally and reconstruct it perfectly. The scar from this technique is small and disappears quickly. However, you will need more time to heal.
What are the things you should expect before an appointment with a rhinoplasty surgery expert?
Before the nose job, you have to speak with your surgeon. This is vital to discuss some factors that play a significant role in the surgery. They are as follows.
- You will undergo a physical examination: This includes the performance of various laboratory tests, such as blood tests. The surgeon will examine your nose and overall facial features. This exam will help to point out what adjustments you need on your nose. The doctor will examine the thickness of your skin as well. This exam is crucial for the success of the medical procedure.
- The surgeon will review your medical history: The medical personnel will also want to know about your previous history with medications and any other surgeries. Any record of bleeding disorder might make you unfit for the operation.
- Expect photographs to be taken: The doctor will get pictures of your nose from various angles. These photographs are essential for references during the surgery and assessment after the surgery.
- You will discuss your expectations with the surgeon: Discuss your motivations and expectations with the doctor. If you have any fears, the doctor will reassure you that nothing will go wrong. The doctor will show what rhinoplasty is capable of doing for you.
Best rhinoplastysurgeon in Charlotte, NC
You don’t have to struggle with negativity concerning your self-image. A nose job will solve any medical or cosmetic problem with your facial appearance. If you feel inclined to get a nose job in Charlotte, NC, feel free to reach out to “Charlotte’s most experienced Facial Plastic Surgeon” Contact Dr. Sean Freeman at Only Faces, Charlotte’s most experienced rhinoplasty surgeon and top facial plastic surgeon to find which the best procedure for you is, and how to proceed.