Rhinoplasty, simply put, is plastic surgery on the nose. The surgery is not too costly. Rhinoplasty has two main types, depending on the reasons for the surgery:
- Reconstructive Surgery: The category is to mainly resolve medical defects. It is when people wish to correct the function of the nose. In Charlotte, NC, here are some common reasons you should do a reconstructive rhinoplasty;
- Nasal Injuries. Injuries that result in damage to the nose are nasal injuries. If one does not cater to it quickly, it could be fatal. It could result from trauma or accidents.
- Nasal Blockage: Nasal blockage is a medical defect. It results from internal injuries. It is not apparent. When the nose gets an internal injury, there might be swelling inside the nose. Most people don’t quickly notice. In a few days, the swelling starts to obstruct the free flow of air into the nose. If the obstruction persists, you need a rhinoplasty.
- Chemical Irritation: You have to be careful of inhaling toxic content. When too many poisonous chemicals enter the nose, it builds up to harm the nose. Such a person starts to feel pain inside the nose and around it. In the worse cases, you’d have to do reconstructive surgery.
Most of the injuries result from accidents, falls, or possibly sports activities. In Charlotte, NC, you have to be careful in your day-to-day activities because it could be fatal.
Other causes include birth defects and congenital breathing problems.
- Cosmetic Surgery: On the other hand, for those who wish to make adjustments to the physical look of their nose, do the cosmetic category. Cosmetic cases are not health-related issues. It is at will. In Charlotte, NC, here are some cosmetic reasons that can make you consider a rhinoplasty
- If you feel that your nose size doesn’t fit into other facial features, if you think your nose is too big or too small for your other facial features, you can consider getting cosmetic surgery.
- If your nostrils are wide, you should consider getting a nose job if you feel that your nostrils are too broad and disfigure you.
- Pointy Nose: A lot of people are very uncomfortable with their overly pointy nose. Little do they know, getting cosmetic surgery would help them to correct it.
- If the nose tip is crooked or bent, cosmetic adjustments will help you straighten up the curved tip of your nose.
Getting the best rhinoplasty in Charlotte, NC
You need Charlotte’s most experienced rhinoplasty surgeon to conduct a safe surgery. Contact Dr. Sean Freeman at Only Faces, Charlotte’s most experienced rhinoplasty surgeon and top facial plastic surgeon to find which the best procedure for you is, and how to proceed.